- 3 nights accommodation in Wellington as specified
- General Admission ticket to World of Wearable Art Up Close at Te Papa (Saturday 12 December 2020 - Sunday 14 February 2021)
- Options to upgrade World of Wearable Art Up Close include High Tea or the Dinner, Drag and Art option.
- World of WearableArt Up Close is your chance to see every detail of some of the most breathtaking wearable art garments from the World of WearableArt Awards Show (WOW).
- This theatrical journey through WOW brings you up close to over 35 extraordinary garments from the world’s leading wearable art competition. Explore the limitless creativity and jaw-dropping detail of the garments and learn the unique stories behind the designs.
- ˆPlease note, hotel pricing may be dynamic, please ask for the best available rate on the day.
- Clients must select date and entry time. Various entry times available each day.
Situated in the city centre, just a short stroll to Lamton Quay, Wellington's premier shopping precinct and the beautiful Wellington Harbour. Local attractions are a stone's throw away including Plimmer Steps, Te Papa, the Musuem of Wellington City & Sea, TSB Bank Arena and Westpac Stadium.
Ideally positioned within walking distance to major tourist attractions. Guest rooms are beautifully appointed in vintage gold and bronze tones and feature indulgent rain showers. Experience a subtle blend between French-style living and local culture. Enjoy meals where French culinary savoir-faire is creatively applied to make the most of fresh ingredients and regional flavours.
A modern apartment style hotel situated in the heart of wellington's boutique shopping precinct, Lambton Quay. Offering a range of one and two bedroom apartments, CityLife Wellington hotel is ideal for all purposes.
Package pricing shown should be used as a guideline only. Hotel and airfare pricing may be dynamic and therefore subject to change until confirmed. Please enquire for the best available price on the day. Clients must select date and entry time. Various entry times available each day.
Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant. Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services. Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense. Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations . Strict cancellation fees apply. Packages are based on consecutive nights. For split stays please contact your travel consultant. For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information. Trade enquiries via GO Holidays.