The Travel Directors
Experience the world with us..
Listening to your travel needs and requirements is one of the most important aspects when creating your perfect holiday, we pride ourselves in putting together an itinerary that suit you, to make your travel dreams come true… With our combined knowledge of destinations around the world, we can advise you on where to go and what to see and do.
Our job and main priority is to make this easy for you, so sit back relax and let us do the hard work for you. We know that travel can be complicated and your plans can change – so our team is here to take care of every detail both, during and after your trip giving you complete peace of mind when you travel and this will allow you to enjoy your holiday completely.
We also offer a 24/7 service so no matter where you are in the world we can assist you.
Meet the team
The team is here to make your travel dreams come true. With exceptional attention to detail and first hand travel experience coupled with a huge passion for travel, we promise to create your perfect holiday, turning your travel dreams into a reality.
Here at The Travel Directors we are dedicated to offering you a wide range of products this industry has to offer, ensuring that when you visit or call us you are left feeling confident and excited about your travel plans.
I have worked in the travel industry for 6 years and I am passionate about finding the perfect holiday for my clients. My favourite destination is the USA as I lived there for some time and travelled through many of the states while there and enjoyed the experiences each one had to offer. I have created holidays from relaxing on the tropical Pacific Island beaches to adventure holidays around North and South America, Asia and Europe. Travel has always been a huge passion of mine which drives me to create your perfect holiday.
• Working at the happiest place on earth… Disney Land
• Biking around Amsterdam
• Sipping on a famous Singapore Sling in Singapore
• Relaxing on the beautiful beaches of Fiji, Tahiti and New Caledonia
• Made some amazing memories with Top Deck Coach Tours while travelling through Europe
• Driving a convertible around Honolulu
• Relaxed in the sunshine on the Gold Coast
• Experienced a day cruise on the Seine River, Europe
• Kickboxing classes in Thailand
• Sledding and snow tubing in the Swiss Alps
I have been in the travel industry for just over 14 years. My favourite destination would have to be North America and Croatia – I love the USA & Canada with all that both of these great destinations can offer travellers. I am also a Masters Accredited CLIA cruise specialist, so I can you help you with all your cruise requirements. I love planning holidays – from the family holiday to honeymoons to business trips to OE’s and everything in between. Hearing all about the adventures and how wonderful the trip was when my clients return is the highlight of my job.
• Shopped my way around San Francisco, Singapore & Hong Kong
• Lazed on the beautiful beaches of Fiji, Rarotonga & Tonga
• Explored Turkey with Trafalgar Tours
• Had fun at the theme parks in Anaheim and the Gold Coast
• Sampled wines and cheeses while in the Margaret River region in Perth
• Watched an Ice Hockey game in Vancouver
• Partied with Top Deck Coach Tours through Europe
• Experienced the nightlife in Melbourne
• River cruised in Europe
• Cycled around Buenos Aires
• Island hopped in Hawaii
For as long as I can remember travel has been a huge passion of mine. I completed a Travel and Tourism Degree at the Waikato Polytech which soon saw me working at the Quality Hotel in Hamilton where I saved as much as I could to kick start my dream of travelling the world. At the age of 20, I headed off to London where I quickly secured a job working as a Travel Agent with Carlson Wagonlit, which enabled me to explore the UK and Europe. My absolute favourite destination is Italy – the food and wine, the hills and vineyards and the history… and I have to mention the warm friendly Italians… with its vibrant cities and small quaint villages, it has something for everyone. With over 30 countries and many memories later I made my way back home to NZ. I then worked at House of Travel for 4 years in Auckland.
• Explored Italy 3 times – favourite places San Gimignano and Cinque Terre
• Snowboarding in Austria
• Travelled Croatia finishing at the Croatian Sevens
• Shopped till I dropped in Hong Kong (3 times)
• Honey moon in Thailand
• All Black Vs France in Paris – wow what a trip!
• Hiked through Sweden
• Enjoyed the night life in Amsterdam
• Hot Air Ballooning in Cappadocia, Turkey
• Explored the wilds of Ireland
• Kayaked the Beacons Water Trail in Wales on the River Usk
• Walked the Royal Mile to Edinburgh Castle, Scotland
• Experienced a White Christmas in New York
• Sampled beautiful wine in Sonoma, San Francisco
• Visited all the must sees and do’s in London